Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Finally have one of these things!!!!

So here it goes... I finally have a blog and i cant tell you how excited i am about it. I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to write about, so I'll write about whats been going on the past week. The entire family was here from wed to Sat. We all had a good time. Wii was definitely the highlight of the week. It was so great to see Joe, Lisa, and Joli bean. After this long week of excitement Sam and Jax blacked out instantly.


Currently Sam is tearing up the front bathroom floor so the plumber can come and work on it tomorrow. I have not felt well today, so i made some homemade stew and we are about to jump into that shortly. We have a 3D sonogram tomorrow and hopefully by this time she wont be difficult ( like her dad) and we'll get to finally see her.

3 comments:

  1. Ahem, I think you missed mentioning a few people. Joe, Lisa and Joli bean, of course. But hmmmmm????? There might be... okay, I'll give you a clue - THREE - more people?????

    I'm so glad you have a blog. Just today I was thinking "I wish Ashley had a blog." YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Now I get to see baby picture ALL THE TIME, right?!?!?! I'm so excited!! Call me tomorrow, I want to hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited for you guys! YAY!

    ReplyDelete