Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We got to see our Baby today :)

She's not BREACH!!! I know its kinda hard to see but this is just a face shot. The hole time during the sono she kept smiling and yawning, it was amazing. Sam still was just as suprised as all the other times that there really was a baby inside me. 32 Weeks and counting.



Here is our most recent project, I say "OUR" but really i guess its Sams project. The plumbers were here all day today and did the "under the house plumbing."
Then Sam came home and patched the new floor and cleaned up.. He was very proud of this. GOOD JOB SAM!



a>
This was probably the most exciting part for both of us (Sam) our water is turned on the fridge so now we get tap water out of the fridge, and Sam has never had that before so he is extremely excited!



Like i said very excited about the water...

2 comments:

  1. LOL about the water thing. I know, Sam lived a deprived childhood - no cable tv, no fancy refrigerator. The shame!
    And wow, she's cute ALREADY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I couldn't really tell much by the pic but how was the ultrasound? Was it cool or creepy? I was always afraid to do it cause the pictures looked creepy to me, plus we have to pay for it. See if you can get a better pic, does you camera have a macro setting?

    ReplyDelete